The more people who are involved, the more the GPCA can offer our community.
Volunteering can be:
- Donating time for an event (Fun Day operations or organization)
- Handing out the Glabar Gazette
- Joining or leading a special committee on an issue that is important to you
- Joining the Board
- Attending the field house during skating season (as little as 3 hours)
- Rink maintenance (occasional clearing or flooding)
Every bit helps us build a better community.
Please see the contacts page to connect!